Join us for our next General PTO Meeting!
Open House is May 18th at 6:30 pm! This is a great opportunity for your children to show off all their hard work this year. Plan to bring a little cash to enjoy Rita's Italian Ice after visiting your classrooms! Rita's will be here at school and proceeds benefit our Student Council. Hope to see you there!
We love volunteers!
Click here to send us an email with your interest in volunteering!
Don't forget to sign up for Enrichment!!
Help Support HRPA:
- Box Tops for Education: We collect Box Tops! Please send them in to school in a ziplock back and we'll take care of the rest! Please be careful when clipping them because if the barcode or expiration date is missing the box top has no value. Thank you! Each box top is worth 10 cents to our school! www.boxtops4education.com
- Amazon Smile: Amazon Smile is a charitable foundation through Amazon.com. It donates .5% of all purchases directly to the charity of your choice--in our case Harvest Ridge Placer Academy PTO. There is no cap on the amount Amazon will donate and almost every physical product sold by the company is eligible, which means tens of millions of items. Same items at the same prices! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-3198113
- Raleys/Bel Air Extra Credit Program:
And this year, scrip is getting even better! We've improved our program, made it simpler to use, and easier to raise funds.
Introducing Raley's Extra Credit: our new, electronic scrip program.
Here's how it works:
• First, you'll need to be a member of our Something Extra rewards program. Rewards for you, and for your school!
• Next, sign into your Something Extra account on the right side of the screen.
• Click the green "Get Started" button.
• Select your organization(s) and designate a scrip percentage for each.
That's it. Just use your Something Extra account every time you shop at Raley's, Bel Air, and Nob Hill Foods and you're on your way to receiving Extra Credit!
- Nugget Market:
We've streamlined our Scrip Program procedure, making the contribution process easier than ever for you and your chosen beneficiaries. No need to preload your card, and our program is absolutely free, with no cost to you or your beneficiary. Simply obtain a card from your organization, register it online, and present it to the cashier each time you shop. Multiple cards can be registered under one family member so monthly purchases earn a greater percentage. Cards carry no cash value, so no need to worry if your card gets lost or stolen.