Thank you to our jogathon business sponsors!
Starling Realty - www.StaceyDetrick.com
Prosio Communications - www.prosiopr.com
Shane Alexander Custom Tile and Stone Inc.-firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficient Tint- https://www.efficienttint.com
Hot Tub Emporium- https://www.sacramentohottubemporium.com
Cherry Creek Mortgage Company www.Dan-McIntire.com
We’re Organized- http://www.wereorganized.net
Help Support HRPA:
- Box Tops for Education: We collect Box Tops! Please send them in to school in a ziplock back and we'll take care of the rest! Please be careful when clipping them because if the barcode or expiration date is missing the box top has no value. Thank you! Each box top is worth 10 cents to our school! www.boxtops4education.com
- Amazon Smile: Amazon Smile is a charitable foundation through Amazon.com. It donates .5% of all purchases directly to the charity of your choice--in our case Harvest Ridge Placer Academy PTO. There is no cap on the amount Amazon will donate and almost every physical product sold by the company is eligible, which means tens of millions of items. Same items at the same prices! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-3198113
- Nugget Market: We're excited to help the non-profit organizations that mean the most to you. When you sign up and participate in our Scrip Program, we become partners with you in support of your chosen local non-profits and youth educational organizations. Your Nugget Markets Scrip Card enables you to donate up to 4% of your purchases to the local non-profits of your choice.We've streamlined our Scrip Program procedure, making the contribution process easier than ever for you and your chosen beneficiaries. No need to preload your card, and our program is absolutely free, with no cost to you or your beneficiary. Simply obtain a card from your organization, register it online, and present it to the cashier each time you shop. Multiple cards can be registered under one family member so monthly purchases earn a greater percentage. Cards carry no cash value, so no need to worry if your card gets lost or stolen.
- Gift Cards: By making your everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash or credit, you earn money for our school without spending a single additional penny. Just spend your regular shopping dollars on gift cards for retailers where you make any household purchase including food, clothing, entertainment and even dining out. It's that simple. Watch for order forms that will go home with your student periodically throughout the school year.
- Questions: Please e-mail our Scrip coordinator Jenny Long at email@example.com